Full Dentures Retained by Dental Implants
A Perfect Fusion of Comfort and Stability
Gables iSmile is pioneering a transformative approach to restorative dentistry. One of our most innovative and sought-after solutions is the full dentures retained by dental implants. This remarkable treatment blends the comprehensive coverage of full dentures with the unwavering stability of dental implants.
Are you looking for a revolutionary solution to transform your smile? At Miami iSmile, located in the heart of Miami, Florida, we’re excited to introduce our state-of-the-art Removable Dentures Over Implant service – a game-changer in dental prosthetics!us leo.
What are Implant-Retained Full Dentures?
Implant-retained full dentures, also known as implant-supported dentures, are a type of dental prosthesis used to replace all teeth in either the upper or lower jaw, or both. They differ significantly from traditional dentures in several key ways:
- Implant Support: Unlike traditional dentures that rest on the gums, implant-retained dentures are anchored to the jawbone by dental implants. These implants are small, screw-like posts typically made of titanium that are surgically placed into the jawbone. Over time, they fuse with the bone in a process known as osseointegration.
- Stability and Comfort: Because they are anchored by implants, these dentures offer significantly more stability than traditional dentures. This reduces the risk of slippage or movement, providing a more secure and comfortable fit. Patients can eat, speak, and smile with more confidence compared to conventional dentures.
- Bone Preservation: One of the major advantages of implant-retained dentures is the preservation of jawbone health. When teeth are lost, the jawbone can begin to deteriorate over time. Dental implants stimulate the bone, much like natural tooth roots, helping to maintain bone mass and facial structure.
- Aesthetic and Functional Benefits: These dentures are designed to look and function like natural teeth. They provide a more natural appearance and improve chewing and speaking ability compared to traditional dentures.
- Procedure and Healing Time: The process of getting implant-retained dentures typically involves several steps, including the surgical placement of implants, healing time to allow for osseointegration, and the fabrication and fitting of the denture. The entire process can take several months.
Implant-retained full dentures represent a significant advancement in restorative dentistry, offering patients a more comfortable, stable, and natural-looking solution to complete tooth loss. They are particularly beneficial for patients who have experienced issues with traditional dentures, such as poor fit or discomfort.
The Gables iSmile Experience:
Under the expertise of Dr. Kamran Kiani and the dedicated Miami iSmile team, the journey to implant-retained full dentures is both seamless and comforting. From the initial consultation, meticulous planning, to the final fitting – every step is carried out with precision, care, and a focus on the patient’s well-being.
A Smile that Stays with You
Implant-retained full dentures are more than just a dental solution; they are an investment in your self-esteem, lifestyle, and overall well-being. At Miami iSmile, we believe that every individual deserves a smile that not only looks good but also feels right.
Embrace a world where your smile is as stable as your confidence. Schedule a consultation at Miami iSmile at (786) 705-3332 and let us guide you towards a future filled with radiant smiles and unshakable assurance.